Mrs. Perry & Associates, LLC

Click here to edi

s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, document,'script',
fbq('init', '2126297627380844');
fbq('track', 'PageView');

t subtitle

Please choose which service you will need and complete the contact form and one of our representatives will contact you in 24 to 48 hours.

Individual Income Taxes

- We will need copies of your W2 Forms

- Copy of SS card for self and all dependents if applicable.

- Copy of Driver's License

- Direct Deposit Information

- If new client then we will also need your AGI from previous year.


Business Income Taxes

- We will need a copy of Driver's License

- Copy of Federal Tax ID or SS Card

- All Expense reports or receipts and bills

- Bank Statements or Total Income

- Copy of Accounts Receivables and Payables

*if there is anything else we will need we will request it from you*